Bill Gates recently got to check out the Omniprocessor, an ingenious machine designed and built by Janicki Bioenergy, which turns human waste into water and electricity. In places without good waste treatment plants, it could be a real game-changer.
Learn more at https://www.thegatesnotes.com
- Bill Gates $76 billion Microsoft
- Carlos Slim $72 billion telecom
- Amancia Ortega $64 billion retail
- Warren Buffett $58.2 billion Berkshire Hathaway
- Larry Ellison $48 billion Oracle
- Charles Koch $40 billion diversified
- David Koch $40 billion diversified
- Sheldon Adelson $38 billion casinos
- Christy Walton $36.7 billion Wal Mart
- Jim Walton $34.7 billion Wal Mart
You need at least $1.3 billion net worth to get into Steve Forbes Magazine.
Forbes counts down the world’s richest people.