10 Ways to Keep a Good Reputation [list below]
- Respect yourself and others. Treat others with the same respect and dignity the way you want to be treated.
- Think of yourself less than you think of others. This isn’t the same as thinking that you’re less than someone else.
- Watch your mouth.
- Don’t trust your feelings.
- Do What you say. Say what you do.
- Get a mentor.
- Be consistent.
- Never clout chase or seek fame. Fame is temporary. Be careful.
- Act with integrity.
- Honesty. Never lie. Always tell the truth.
Checkout out New Book available at Amazon on Goal setting: “Wise Old Owl” by Kim Bell