A press release is a news story. It is written in third person, has a catchy title and intro, an engaging discussion of the book’s topic, and contains at least one quote. The thing to remember is that a press release is a story. What the book is about, why it is significant, and how it came to be written are all important components of a press release.
Below is a list of 15 FREE Press Release sites for authors:
- PR Log Free press release distribution service
- Free Press Release * Online distribution to search engines
- Newswire Free and paid services.
- Free Press Release Center * European site
- PR Urgent
- Press Exposure
- PR Mac Listing on website, distribution to email list only. Offers paid services for broader distribution.
- Online PR News Appears on Google News. Offers paid services for broader distribution.
checkout the latest book from author Kim Bell on Amazon: Wise Old Owl