Here is a quick guide to self publishing your first book in 2019.
- “write the book.”
- Make sure your book is a concept that the world is missing.
- Call people and ask them to buy 10 – 100 copies.
- Turn your book into an advertisement.
- Tell readers what you want them to do, always.
- Study successful authors
Self Publishing business model.
- Step 1: Understand the Publishing Process. The publishing process involves a few moving parts. It is not easy but it is very rewarding if done correctly.
- Step 2: Plan. Plot. Strategize.
- Step 4: Assemble Your Resources. Put together a team.
- Step 5: Production Time. Do the work. Simple.
- Step 6: Printing and Distribution. (see below)
- Step 7: Market Your Book. Stay consistent. Stick to the script.
If you are self–publishing then you can publish your book right now without any other effort. Go to KDP (owned by Amazon), check the box that you want to be both paperback and Kindle, pick a cover, upload your manuscript, and in a few days you will be published on Amazon and people can start buying your book.
Discover short stories by Kim Bell (founder of Unlimited Imagination Books) on AMAZON