- Make money leasing a room or your home on AirBnb. Airbnb is a site that enables you to list your home ( or only a room) for people who may need to visit your city.
- Drive for Uber or Lyft. These organizations offer a chance to make quick cash. You just need a new vehicle and a clean driving record. Make an extra $2000 a month with uber.
- Freelance writer or editor. To find accessible employment opportunities, look at destinations like Upwork.com and Problogger.net. Fiverr Indeed.com is another good site to find work at home online writer and editor gigs.
- Complete Surveys online: Appen.com, Swagbucks, surveyjunkie, inbox dollars, oneOpinion, American Consumer Opinion
- Market Research.
- Data Analysis.
- Postmates, UberEats, Doordash. You can earn up to $25/hour delivering food .
- Thift online. Sell your old clothes or thrift clothes on sites like eBay.com, offerup.com, thredup.com, letgo.com and more
- Buy and sell vehicles on peddles
- write a book or e-book and sell online at blurb
- Affiliate Marketing: Amazon affiliate or Google Adsense
- Start a blog or online business. online business is how we make a living. We make over $10,000 a month through our blog. You can create a blog for as little as $2.95 a month. Create blog and leverage it into affiliate sales or product endorsement deals. Consider topics like travel, cooking, health, technology, personal finance, etc.
- Start a YouTube channel and monetize it.
Get Started today to prepare for the digital revolution.
Checkout our eBooks for kids on Amazon: